REAL ESTATE BY DESIGN
It is my goal to showcase the local Real Estate Market to fit my Clients needs!
As a Buyers Broker I can show you any home in Clovis, Portales, Tucumcari and the surrounding area no matter who’s sign is in the yard thanks to the MLS system.
REAL ESTATE DEFINED
CPAR – Clovis/Portales Association of Realtors: Our headquarters is located in Clovis, New Mexico in the Tillie Shaw Building at 1321 Pile Street. The most important aspect of CPAR is the corroboration of local Realtors to promote, build and enhance our community. Any member can access the multitude of area listings through the MLS system and show any members listing to any buyer.
Bathroom Descriptions (according to industry standards)
- Quarter–bath (.25) is a sink or a toilet.
- Half-bath (.50) is a sink and toilet only.
- Three-quarters bath (.75) is a sink, toilet and shower.
- Full bath (1) is a room with a toilet, sink and shower or bathtub. A full bath may or may not include a shower.
- Master bathroom (1), containing a shower and a tub that is adjoining to a master bedroom, containing four plumbing fixtures: bathtub, shower, toilet, and sink.
- En-suite bathroom is a bathroom with a door opens to the bedroom. It is normally standard for the master bedroom (or the largest bedroom) Sometimes these bathrooms have 2 doors – one opens to the bedroom and the other opens to the hallway.
- Side by side bathroom is an En-Suite bathroom that links two smaller rooms to a joint sink, toilet, tub and/or shower. More elaborate designs offer hallway access with a sink and toilet off each room with access to a shared tub and/or shower.
Buyers Broker – A Real Estate Specialist who works primarily with buyers using an unbiased approach to the home buying Process to assist home buyers with a broader view of the local market.
MLS – Multiple Listing Service: A REALTOR® network currently linking local listings through RANM. This allows any member of RANM to have access to listings, price changes, property content, property disclosures provided by the property owners, etc. This allows Realtors to search, research and show any property in the MLS system. Listing in the MLS system are featured on a national level through www.REALTOR.com
NAR – National Association of Realtors: The only way a Real Estate Sales Person can call themselves a REALTOR® is to be a member of NAR.
REALTOR® – Not every Real Estate Associate is a REALTOR® . We as Realtors are held to a higher standard. We believe in business ethics and fair practices. These standards are provided by NAR.
Transaction Broker – The State of New Mexico by standard uses transaction brokers during the Real Estate purchase process. Unlike most other States that still consider Agency and industry standard. What this means to consumers:
- Think of Agency like you are a ROCK STAR with an Agent who sets up shows, appearances and concerts. The Star has a say in what happens but the Agent has to make all the arrangements. In doing so the Agent may on occasion obligate the Star to an appearance or spotlight the Star really didn’t want to do but now finds themselves obligated to show up.
- That’s not the case in New Mexico we are a State of Transaction Brokers. We as Brokers can extend Agency duties if there is cause or reasoning to support a need for Agency however, all parties in the transaction have to agree and sign a whole new set of paperwork to make it happen.
- So when you start a transaction with a Transaction Broker the consumer is in control of what goes in the offer and what gets accepted. This puts all aspects of the agreement in a contract and those aspect are followed by all parties involved.
Let me know if you have more questions. I will get you the answers!